Stay Connected

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Top 5 Current Beauty Obsessions

Happy Tuesday!! The roads are all icy here in Texas so I have a day off from classes! WOOHOO! I am still a mom so technically I never have a day off but I am enjoying my day with Maddie Bug! 

So today I am going to talk about my beauty obsessions. I know I haven't done any beauty posts before but I am really starting to get into makeup a lot more. Probably because I have to look decent for class! So here are my affordable must haves!


Maybelline Baby Lips

Usually I am not too into the whole chapstick thing but with all this cold weather, my lips keep on getting chapped. I love this one! It goes on smoothly and provides shine and softness. I now carry this with me everywhere I go!


Rimmel Show Off Lip Laquer

I recently recieved one of these in an Influenster voxbox. I got the Aurora shade and I fell in LOVE!!! I loved the shine, color, boldness, everything! It was a lip color I would never used to try but now that I did, I wear it constantly!



Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation

This is a new recent purchase and I found this product very convenient! It's perfect for my on the go lifestyle. I am constantly busy and this is great for when I am in a rush! It will literally take me 20 seconds to put this on and rub it in real quick. It's something I can carry around with me for a touch up.



Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Golden Copper

I used to sell Mary Kay and I have to brag about this particular color. I put on this blush everyday! I am serious. It would be extremely hard for me to switch to another color. It gives my cheeks a quick kiss of the sun. It goes great with my skin color. I know this color is not for everyone but you should try it. I love it!



Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara

Yes another Mary Kay product but seriously this stuff is good! This is my daily mascara and the only mascara I may ever need! It does everything I need it to. It gives fullness, volume, length, everything... All without clumps! If you haven't tried this one, you are missing out BIG TIME!

Those are my top 5 current must haves. All of these products are affordable, efficient, convenient, and most importantly make me feel flat out glamorous! I signed up for Ipsy so I am excited to try out new products and give ya'll my input! Don't be afraid to comment your thoughts!

Much love,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment