Stay Connected

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bittersweet post

This post has two opposite spectrums of emotions.. hence the title bittersweet. There is a sad tone but then there is a good tone! And an exciting offer! :) So on for the bitter part first!!

If you have been following along with this blog, you probably realize that I post AT LEAST every Wednesday. I think it's good to give a midweek update of your life... at least for those who find my life interesting! But yesterday life caught up to me and I was unable to. I usually have a pretty happy healthy baby but this week Madison caught the stomach bug... Yes yes my darling Maddie is a sick little bug. Throw up everywhere! So I had to put my classes on hold for the day to take her to the doctor. Good thing is she still is pretty hydrated. I've been constantly giving her pedialyte. She hates it but there has been some improvement. AND.. She now weighs 14 pounds 8 ounces! What a chunk! Justin and I both stayed home to give her all the cuddles she deserves. She still is a happy little thing though believe it or not!
I mean who is THAT happy with a bug in your tummy! I am seriously amazed at how joyful she constantly is. Trust me, holding your child too much is a GOOD thing!!!

So on for the sweet part! (Even though said picture above is pretty dang sweet!) I woke up this morning to find out I was a featured blogger on the Mom Lovin Thursday Blog Hop!!! You can find the button in my blog hop tabs at the top as well!

I've only been blogging for a month and I enjoy every bit of it! I am still fairly new to everything but I am thrilled that I have gained readers and followers and that people are taking notice. My traffic is growing, my follower count is rising, which motivates me to post more. So in light of my page growth I have decided to offer 5 FREE AD SPACES FOR ONE MONTH!!!! These will go on the left side and it is a great way to increase traffic. Contact me whichever way is easiest for you! It is first come, first served so dont miss out on my generous offer! I hope everyone has a blessed Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment